To GET YOUR FREE report SIGN HERE

Thursday 16 November 2017

Want to Lose Weight? You Need These Tools!

Hello! I’ve been getting a lot of questions about weight loss and intuitive eating. I know it’s probably a combination of the new year and post-holiday pounds – time to diet, right? Well, my #1 weight loss tip is to read Intuitive Eating.

Learning your body, your hunger signals and finding that balance is very challenging – especially if you’ve been dieting and/or over or under eating for a long time. So, here are some tools you can use in your weak areas to give you confidence that you are keeping a balanced diet and not gaining weight on the journey.
the best weight loss tools

The Best Weight Loss Tools:

Breakfast

I am a cereal killer all the way. I will eat a whole box of cereal in one day easily (and happily). But, I shouldn’t (Boo. I hate moderation).
eating cereal what i ate today (600x800)
These portion control bowls are great to keep an eye on how much cereal you’re eating.
Portion Control Bowls
Or just use measuring cups to actually measure out a serving and use your favorite bowl every day. Then, fill it up to that spot in your bowl every day.
i eat a lot

Lunch

Want to pack a healthy lunch?
Try Portion Control Lunch Box or a Portable Salad Bowl – I have one of these and used to use it when I went to school and into work.

Snacks

Snack time is one of my worst obstacles. Once I start I cannot stop snacking!! These portable containers are good for snacks like cut up fruit, cereal, trail mix or mini-snickers.
Pack your own ‘snack packs’ in baggies with trail mix or nuts or your favorite snack. But first weigh out a good serving size with a food scale.
yogurt and nuts breakfast (800x600)

Dinner

The easiest way to balance dinner is to divide your plate in half. Put vegetables on one half and 1/4 protein, 1/4 carbs on the other side.
Use portion control plate if that sounds like rocket science to you.
portion control plate
Serving spoons that tell you how much a serving is of vegetables, pasta and more.

Drinks and Dessert

one serving
Wine glasses with calorie count on them. This is the most genius thing in the world! I ordered these before Christmas as a lil gift to myself. I don’t plan on quitting drinking any time soon – but I don’t want to gain weight. So, this will help me keep it in check.
 
Question: Which of these items do you use?
Source: Click Here by Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment