To GET YOUR FREE report SIGN HERE

Friday 15 December 2017

1. Garcinia Cambogia Extract

Garcinia cambogia became popular worldwide after being featured on the Dr. Oz show in 2012.
It is a small, green fruit, shaped like a pumpkin.
The skin of the fruit contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA). This is the active ingredient in garcinia cambogia extract, which is marketed as a diet pill.
How it works: Animal studies show that it can inhibit a fat-producing enzyme in the body and increase levels of serotonin, potentially helping to reduce cravings (12).
Effectiveness: One study with 130 people compared garcinia against a dummy pill. There was no difference in weight or body fat percentage between groups.
A 2011 review that looked at 12 studies on garcinia cambogia found that, on average, it caused weight loss of about 2 pounds (0.88 kg) over several weeks.
Side effects: There are no reports of serious side effects, but some reports of mild digestive problems.
BOTTOM LINE:Even though garcinia cambogia may cause modest weight loss, the effects are so small that they probably won’t even be noticeable.
Source:  Click  by Kris Gunnars,

4 comments:

  1. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. CoolSculpting

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. ways to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. buy forskolin extract pure

    ReplyDelete